Tuition is billed at $130 per month, averaging four lessons per month. (Five-lesson months will compensate for three-lesson months.) Tuition is due on the first lesson of the month. For new students, partial months will be prorated.
Pricing is on a basis of time reservation; once a time slot is reserved, it cannot be advertised as an opening for new students. Students will be charged for reserved time slots whether they attend the lesson or not. There will be no prorated discounts for planned absences or missed lessons.
Absences will be resolved through rescheduling. Please notify me as early as possible of upcoming absences, as your slot may be used for rescheduling another student.
Options for rescheduling are based on how much notice is given before an absence:
- Advanced notice (24+ Hours): Lesson rescheduled within same day or following week. Please use the online scheduling app to reschedule your lesson. Feel free to contact me if you have any issues with the scheduling app
- Same-day notice: Lesson rescheduled to a different time that day, or is missed (without credit or refund) Please use the online scheduling app to reschedule your lesson within the same day. Feel free to contact me if you have issues using the app
- Lesson missed without notice: No rescheduling, credit, or refund offered
Additional notes on rescheduling:
- Lessons not rescheduled within the same day will be moved to the following week only, or if there is a holiday, whenever regular lessons resume
- Once a lesson has been missed and rescheduled, it cannot be rescheduled a second time
- We will do our best to adjoin your makeup to your regular lesson, but sometimes the only option will be to attend two different slots in a day
- Your rescheduled lesson may be moved to make room for a new student, but we will provide an alternative time if this happens
If discontinuing lessons becomes a consideration, please communicate with me, as I would be happy to work with you to resolve any dissatisfaction you may have. As a courtesy, please try to give two-weeks advanced notice when discontinuing, so that I can better manage my time slots. If you need to discontinue temporarily due to vacations or conflicts, you may be able to reserve your spot by paying a deposit on your return date, depending on the length of time.